My friend is coming to visit this weekend. I'm super excited about it... about seeing her, about spending time with her again. We used to spend lots and lots of time together when I lived in MN. She means a lot to me and has always held a very special spot in my heart. She's a beautiful woman. I care deeply for her. She's the kind of person I can have fun with but can also have meaningful conversations. Not to mention, she's not bad on the eyes. Mostly, it will be comforting to be in the presence of someone who truly knows me, who cares about me, who wants the best for me, who knows I deserve great things out of life, who won't be reckless with me. I am thankful for her.
This visit is just what I need right now.
7.08.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment